Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sometimes I sit and wonder....

Sometimes I sit and wonder
How this world could be such a mess.
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How the happiness left could be so less.
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How everything was so perfect a while ago
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How it has suddenly become so tough to get into the flow.
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How beautiful the times were
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How happy both of us were.
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How I used to get lost in those eyes
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How he stood by me through my laughs and cries
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How his was the most pious touch
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How the time spent with him was never too much.
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How those arms were the most comforting ones
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How his fingers were the most caressing ones.
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How I could say almost anything without twice thinking
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How patiently he heard without even blinking.
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How stupid and idiotic he was at times
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How we discussed caramel cookies, strawberries and limes
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How he would scold me like an oldie
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How I would be like a naïve child listening so carefully
Sometimes I sit and wonder
Why I miss those times like crazy
Sometimes I sit and wonder
Why this world has turned so grey and hazy.
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How to get out of this pain
Sometimes I sit and wonder
How all such efforts would be in vain
Sometimes I sit and wonder
Why HE doesn’t come to aid
Sometimes I sit and wonder
Its Him only who has made such a fate…

2 comments:

  1. i have great respect for the three ots that you use as the name of your blog....truly original

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx:)
    btw if you see the three points mean the points of continuity...
    thats what they signify...:)

    ReplyDelete