Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Broken heart....Broken wings...

When the hands that touched me once
Turn to somebody else
When the fingers that caressed me once
Sooth somebody else
When the lips that kissed me once
Give jitters to someone else
When the eyes that looked into mine
Turn away and stare into somebody else’s
When the touch that comforted me once
Comforts somebody else
When the words that praised me once
Are showered on somebody else
When the flowers that made my life fragrant once
Fill somebody else’s life with fragrance
When the smile that brought me near to him once
Is gifted to somebody else
When the promises which made me dream
Give the same dreams to somebody else
When the shoulders on which were shed my tears once
Are for somebody else to cry on
When the beautiful moonlit night that was my perfect date with him once
Turn into somebody else’s delight
When the beach side walk with him once
Becomes somebody else’s privilege
When the wind that blew across our face once
Blows across his and somebody else’s
When the moments that were mine and his once
Are shared by him and somebody else
When life which was you and me = we once
Becomes you and her = you forever……
Then my heart cries
But my tears have dried
I pretend, I bear a smile
I act, I wear a mask
I am ashamed, but I hold my head high
I am sad, but I laugh out loud
I am in pain, but I swallow it hard
I am dejected with life, but I stay there
I am angry with God, but still keep my faith
I curse my deeds, but still remain hopeful
For,
When the heart that beat with mine once
Cannot beat with somebody else’s
For,
The broken heart is still with me and with me forever
For,
I have two pieces – mine and his;
Mine in my heart and his…..in my soul…

P.s. i dont know why i have this title...:)

2 comments:

  1. Chaap diya meenal.....its just awesome....too good....but just one thing, kuch happy types bhi likh diya kar, life is already full of sorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely poem man...
    itz awesum...jyoti s ryt..start rytn happy kinda stuff.. :)

    ReplyDelete